The Global Chairman Bola Ahmed Tinubu Solidarity Vanguard BATS-V,Ambassador Dr Dare Owotomobi FCPA has approved the appointment of trustees members and the Ekiti state chapter of the group.
Owotomobi in a press release on Thursday signed by the Senior Special Assistant on Public Communication
Office of the Global Chairman Bola Ahmed Tinubu Solidarity Vanguard Abuja, Dennis Damulak Dateer stated the following as members of the Board of Trustees for BATS-V Ekiti State.
1. His Excellency, Surveyor Biodun Aluko—Chairman
2. Hon Kayode Afolabi—Secretary
3. Mr Femi Ajiniran —Member
4. Hon Chief Diran Adesua—Member
5. Prince Akin Olayisade—Member
6. Hon Ranti Adebisi—Member
“BATS-V EKITI STATE EXECUTIVES*
Similarly the Bola Ahmed Tinubu Solidarity Vanguard Ekiti State Executives has been approved by the Global Chairman.
1. The State Chairman is Hon Ropo Ige
2. Hon Bayo Aina–Deputy State Chairman
3. Basorun Babatunde Odetola –Chairman Northern Senatorial Zone
4. Prince Adebayo Omowunmi–Chairman Central Senatorial Zone
5. Otunba Bisi Aloba –Chairman Southern Senatorial Zone
6. RT. Hon Adebayo Morakinyo–State Secretary
7. Comrade Ayobioloja Kehinde–State Youth Leader
8. Hon Modupe Johnson–State Woman Leader
9. Hon Mrs Ayo Olajide–Senatorial Woman Leader”
In another development, the Global Chairman has equally approved the appointments of the following as members of the Board of Trustees Ekiti State. They are:
“1. Prince Tunji Adeniyi–chairman
2. Rt. Demi Bamisile–member
3. Hon Yemi Adramodu–Member
4. Oluomo Olusegun Osinkolu–Secretary”
He has also approved the appointments of the National Board of Trustees members from Ekiti State. They are:
1. Mr. Akinlayo Davidson Kolawole
2. Engr. Kayode Ojo
NATIONAL PATRON FROM EKITI STATE
Meanwhile the National Patrons BATS-V from Ekiti State are:
1. Senator Michael Opeyemi Bamidele
2. Arole Oba Toyin Afolabi
BATS-V Global Chairman has equally approved the appointments of the following as Directors.
1. Hon Taiwoi D I as Director of Mobilization, Office of the Global Chairman
2. Tunde Ajiniran, Special Adviser to the Global Chairman on Religious Matters
3. Comrade Olasunbo Abimbola, Special Assistant to the Global Chairman on Social Media, Ekiti State.
Other appointees approved are the Southwest Executives.
1. Barrister Hon Abubakar Ajibade, South West Legal Adviser II
2. Hon Mike Ogundare, Southwest Treasurer”
The appointments are with immediate effect.
BATS-Vanguard appeals to all appointees to work hard during the campaign of our Principal, the Presidential Candidate for the All Progressives Congress APC, Chief Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The Global Chairman commended all members of BATS-V for” the success of His Excellency Chief Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the just concluded primary elections where he won convincingly.”